NEW AND EXCITING LOVE MY BAG PRODUCTS TO KEEP YOUR BAG CLEAN AND HEALTHY WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED HERE!!
Designer handbags are the ultimate fashion statement and can be iconic accessories on par with clothing and watches, with some trends becoming more influenced and driven by celebrities.
There are numerous types of leather each one giving a handbag a unique look of luxurious richness and touch that surpass bags of other materials and are symbolic to all discerning fashionistas! Equally, “man-bags” are increasing in popularity also.
Designer handbags play a key role in the wardrobe, whether it is a classic piece or one that is the international trend at that time, these leather bags do need specialist care and protection to prolong the quality of the leather.
In addition to the current services we offer, we would also like to impart some invaluable advice and here are a few simple tips:
- Clean and protect your bag as soon as you purchase it and regularly thereafter with a good quality leather protection product
- Do not use any household, shoe or furniture cleaning products as these are too abrasive
- Do not let your leather handbag come into contact with pens, grease, make-up or perfume
- When your leather handbag is not in use, store it away in its original protective cloth bag to keep it dry and away from sun, moisture and dust
- To ensure your handbag retains its shape, fill it with its original tissue paper
- Do not place light coloured leather near to dark coloured materials to avoid colour migration
Please do visit HandbagSpa to see the range of repairs, treatments and other services we have to offer!
We do also repair and restore other leather goods such as clothing, watch straps, luggage, golf bags, and briefcases. If you do have any of these items, then please email us your enquiry and photographs by clicking here for our Enquiry Form. We are happy to assist with all enquiries.